Friday, January 16, 2009

Something Frumping and A Dumpling

did you see this? this is a, this,
did you see this? this is where you
(isn't it odd to think that this is
blackness inside when there's all
this light around & why all the
colours in my stomach lining might
never know what colour is.
*
have you seen my eyes? they're
my eyes - they're not my best
my minds eye here and herr
with your heart or your mind or
someother greater essence? rr
your soul? where does that
come from? & if I had these
legs, as opposed to these legs
million dollar baby & crusty
with diamanté.
*
Will says he laughed, Tony smiled
& George nearly cried. the
old lady is making me grin and
smile at the same time as the
chinese man bows to her oddly
familiar Reebok Classics, where
her slender feet might once have
stood on little red heels with a
strap across the front
____________________& there's her
scarf & I larf. it's patronising but
a pint of Tommy Ts poured over
her artisically arranged (i powered
down the gym, (i plugged myself in
(i worked myself up (i hugged my
hot hands dry and sang
_______saaaaaaaaaaatnaaaaaaaaaam
because the white lady told me. i
can't see her aura, but she's telling
her headscarf radiates it by a million
more times than my flat blonde wig.
*
i sat and watched this...she with her feet
black and...I watched where the sun
laughed in their open mouths as they sped
like they were on motorbikes smoking
brillos of hot and sultry plumming priorities.
today is. it isThursday and it's nearly
Friday. Something swims in my shallow
Gaza intestine river (a stripper
slips a note in my tracksuit bottoms
and I think my membership must be
due. i realise I've got Russia in my back
pocket. you love it.
*
My boy talks about
Sexus, Nexus & Complexus like we
know what they are. we're staring
and exploding and some other things
happen but they're not as interesting so
I dismiss them as happenings and not
an artistic poesy blushing on my iridescent
nose hairs. watch:
(I hum a while. No tune, just notes) Dddid
you see them sparkle? and in doing that-
for you, just now-i am maddened, reddened
hardened (not like that. people think -
because I'm blonde,
__________________that I act stupid. but
that's it - i'm not acting.

No comments: